Krowe - Desires Krowe - Desires

Heard this on Youtube.

On that one hour dubstep mix that pops up in virtually any dubstep search.

This song is simply amazing! It makes me visualize strange things, and I think that's what good music should do. I imagine flying when I listen to this. The beginning, taking off. 28 seconds, passing the cloud layers, 55 seconds, full blown sound barrier-shattering speed at max altitude. 1:25, cruise.

I don't know why, it sounds silly, reading it typed out, but this song works my imagination. I really, REALLY dig it.

Excellent job.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Awesome! :D

Glad you like the song, mate. By the way, the 2nd volume of the hour dubstep mix should be coming out in a month or two, so be on the look out for that!

\Nice Guys Finish Last/ \Nice Guys Finish Last/

Very good.

I enjoyed it. It really led me through the last few years of my life:

" *Sigh* I'll never find a girl that doesn't completely suck ass."

" OH WAIT, I found one, OMG she's totally awesome!"

"No wait, she was a whore. Fuckin' a."

Good job with this track, keep it up.

Adamaja456 responds:

good review, thank you sir

F-777 (WF1) A little Different F-777 (WF1) A little Different

It sounds fantastic

Keep adding to it for sure!

wyldfyre1 responds:

glad you enjoyed =).

(WF1) The Lotus petal WIP. (WF1) The Lotus petal WIP.

Delicious.

What this honestly reminds me of, is Earthbound. Anyone that can put me back in my SNES days deserves a big win.

Sounds awesome. Please let us hear the rest of it soon!

wyldfyre1 responds:

well then that makes me happy being that this is going to go on a albulm with a lot of real good artists here from NG. The albulm is basicly "Songs you'd expect to hear in Video games" So after reading this i'm very happy with myself haha. Thanks for the review buddy!

++ Through Schala's Eyes ++ ++ Through Schala's Eyes ++

In response to your review to my version:

Wow, man. This track really made me FEEL. I really REALLY wish I could figure out how to make my strings sound like that. It felt really real.

I especially enjoyed the shift in song style at 1:44. I felt the Japanese-y upbeatness I think you went for.

Great track overall man, 9/10 5/5.

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

Wonderful.

You, sir, made me smile with this track, and not many NG artists can do that. I'm an artist myself, but this definitely blows my stuff outta the water. You've done a wonderful job. The only things I didn't like was the way the volume just JUMPED in all of a sudden around 1:05. It sounds like you tweaked the volume knob by hand, and it kinda stutters in, it wasn't smooth and it happened too fast, I would have panned the fade-in out over more bars.

Collectively, you did excellent. I voted 5. I'll be sure to check out more of your work.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Sounds great..

Wow man.. long time no talk.. I seem to have lost contact with you. Perhaps you remember me as Das_Fortress. 'Twas a while back.

Hit me back up, so we can chat it up before I go to Army basic training.. :P

Goukisan responds:

Duuude whats up? havent had a chance to respond to reviews for a while. What happend to you anyway? and when are you going to training?

Bunny of Genocide Bunny of Genocide

What I love about your audio, is that none of your songs are repetitive. Each one changes to almost another song at least twice. Great job.

I'm gonna try to contact the author of bunnykill and have him check this out.

ehhhROFLCOPTER responds:

thanks, man, i hate repetitiveness

Shizm Shizm

Love it.

Even though you deem it not very good, this fucking rocks. It would sound great in a flash with an arabic-type setting.

Good job!

A+

prepration &amp;quot;A &amp;amp; J&amp;quot; prepration "A & J"

Cool!

Would you mind telling me which chords that's played in?