Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

Game broken?

It says press "S" to continue, but none of the keys on my keyboard seem to let me do anything. I can only assume the game has broken somehow.

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Contains plenty of detail and work.

However, it's pretty much like the game "Soldat" with less mobility, less weapons, and less features. I can tell Louissi put a lot of work into a decent game though, and that's why I'm voting 7.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

It's definitely more difficult than Mario.

Nothing short of thrilling to play, this game can provide hours of fun. It's no breeze either. I felt like an idiot trying for SO long to get past the stage 5 castle. And I have to say, playing as Bill in your game is probably just as if not MORE fun than going back and playing Contra today.

Nice work.

One Level Game: Silver One Level Game: Silver

Not bad..

Could use a few improvements..

Try speeding it up a little bit! It felt kinda slow at times.. Either that or zoom the game out a bit to where we can see more.

Some different music would be nice.. The selections of audio you made weren't the best. I'm not the best artist, but look on my userpage.. you may find something you like. :)

The idea is good, though, it reminds me of that moving maze custom game with the tanks on Warcraft 3..

I voted 5 for the save, but I rank this overall 6/10.

Keep it up, you're doing well with flash.

keyreal responds:

I love Warcraft mazes <3

Generic Video Game Quiz Generic Video Game Quiz

Wow!

The game was actually fun... I couldn't figure out the names of the developers, so I failed out on that part. Was FUNN though! I feel smart when I can take a small piece from a game and name it. :)

Thanks for using my Chocobo song, as well!

Bigboymagee responds:

Yeah, thats a pretty tough section. I was glad to use the Chocobo song, it was the first song I chose off of the audio portal. Thanks a lot for reviewing my game.

Behgs Behgs

Fun and really hard.

Thanks for using my audio in this one. The game is really great, challenging too. I like the whole concept of it. Very original.

Keep up the good work!

Sprite tutorial 1.1 Sprite tutorial 1.1

Thanks for voting, Das_Fortress!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.97!
thanks for the sprite lesson.

swizard responds:

:) np

Shrek Soundboard Shrek Soundboard

umm

liked the loading sequences...

nemesh responds:

ok...

Soul Master Soul Master

good game but i found a bug

in level 1 you can get stuck inside the heart shaped middle place, and can't get out

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

UGH!

I love pimp my ride, great show.
but this was horrible, almost as bad as pimp my piece.